The course lists will be updated annually in February/March for the next academic year after the partner universities finalize their course offers. Please always check here before selecting your courses.
Please find the instructions and available courses at CentraleSupélec for the Autumn/Winter Semester 2021/2022 here. From this academic year on, CentraleSupélec is also offering courses for A4Tech students at its Campus in Rennes and its Campus in Metz.
Please find the instructions and available courses at CentraleSupélec for the Spring/Summer Semester 2021/2022 here. From this academic year on, CentraleSupélec is also offering courses for A4Tech students at its Campus in Rennes and its Campus in Metz.
In addition to the courses of the Engineering program of CentraleSupèlec, several Master programs will also be opened for A4Tech students at Paris Saclay, preferably in the winter semester. You can choose from the courses of one Master program on the list for your exchange semester, each Master program has the capacity to receive 2 A4Tech students.
Politecnico di Milano
Please find the instructions and available courses at Politecnico di Milano for 2021/2022 here:
Technische Universität Berlin
Please find the available courses at Technische Universität Berlin for the academic year 2021/2022 here:
The search criteria for courses can be changed on the page. What you need to enter:
Degree program: Master of Science Mechanical Engineering / Maschinenbau
Semester: Winter or Summer Semester 2021/2022
University College London
Please find the available courses at University College London for the academic year 2022/2023 here. Some important information regarding studying at UCL:
- UCL offers altogether 12 places for A4Tech students in each academic year. In case there are more applicants than places, an internal selection process takes place at the home universities.
- UCL’s credit points are twice the ECTS at our partner universities, e.g. 30 UCL credits are worth 15 ECTS or 15 UCL credits are worth 7.5 ECTS
- UCL offers a comprehensive course portfolio for A4Tech students, with 2 places at each course. It means that students need to choose courses not only from the area of their own discipline but also from other disciplines that might interest them.
- UCL’s academic year is divided into 3 terms and not 2 semesters, A4Tech students are invited to study at UCL in Term 1 and Term 2. Term 1: September to December, Term 2: January to April, Term 3: April to June. Please take a careful look at the terms the courses are offered in before you make your selection and choose according to your plans of staying 1 or 2 terms.
- Certain courses have their final assessment in Term 3, even if they take place in Term 1 or Term 2 (last column in the course table). Please be aware that with these courses you would have to travel back to London for your exam in May/June.
As a reference you can look up the old course lists in the attached specific leaflet.